About trying to raise a boy with Autism and ADHD whilst keeping a sense of humour.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

MUMvember day 6 and other events.

Ok so first things first MUMvember day 6.


Write to the mum who I most admire




Today I ummed and arrrhhed over this. Truly torn between two beautiful mums who I have been blessed to know over the last 3 months. Who have taught me a lot, shown me that I do have the strength and courage. I am not going to publicly name these two lovely ladies, it is just not my thing to do. So sorry no write and tell about today, but I promise I did do my challenge.


The other news of the day. Because we were away this weekend, we skipped church. And the family we now go to church with, their youngest boy missed Thomas. So upon hearing this I asked if the boys would like to have a play date. N answered YES straight away.



So after nap time (and a quick lesson on the drums) we headed down to their beautiful home. the boys played with each other. Whilst there is a 4 year age gap they did ok. Both boys had their issues with playing, but with some intervention, and kind words the squabbles were kept to a minimum until it was time to go. Sigh.



Both boys were over playing with another person. It showed. This is something I have to learn is his ques to being over a social situation. Something that will come with time for both of us. But each day we learn and grow. Something that I love being a part of for my son.



No comments:

Post a Comment