About trying to raise a boy with Autism and ADHD whilst keeping a sense of humour.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bouncing High

Well I have been thinking about it for a while. Stimming activities for inside. After all the rain we have had inside stimming activities are essential. So I hunted Internet sites etc for a mini trampoline. Firstly the one with the bar. He wasn't too keen on using the mini tramp out the back with the bar so I re thought about it.


Then it clicked to me that there is the round exercise style ones. So hunting I went. Big W online. Great one under $40. But then they wanted to charge me $7.00 delivery, when the store 1.5kms away had them in stock.


So off I went to get one. Said not a word to the boys about it. Just went in and got it when I had to go and get other groceries. Came home and neither of them paid much attention to this 3ft square box I was dragging in. It was not until I went in started opening the box that they worked out I had something big!



It was easy to assemble (Bonus!!) and was put together in 10 minuets. And straight away the bouncing began. Hopefully now it will provide an indoor source of wearing him out and a way of calming him down. And please lets hope it does not hype him up even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment